Hands Free Inspection for Long Run Production
Using the LVS-7500 system, users can verify & validate 1D and 2D codes to internationally accepted standards as they are produced via printer. The LVS software provides real-time graphs that indicat overall ISO grades, which allows the operator to view trends in print quality for hundreds of previously inspected labels. As errors are detected, the graph changes color. Other error warning indicators are available including printer stop, light stack, alarm, etc.
Optical Character Recognition & Validation Comparison
The LVS-7500 offers the ability to read and recognize text information on the label being produced. Once recognized, the human readable text can be checked against a number of other sources including the associated barcode information, other text fields, or an external data file. This function helps ensure accurate printing and synchronization of variable data across your entire label printing process.
Master to Current Label Comparsion
The master to current label comparsion feature uses a master label as a baseline for the quality of all labels produced during a production run. The comparsion identifies print faults, such as skews, smears, registration errors, die-cut errors and missing information based on field inspections set by the operator. This feature includes a variable data function that recognizes expected variables within a pattern-matching zone but does not report the data as a blemish. Also includes a variable sensitivity setting for each label field inspected.
The LVS 7500 can be fully integrated with Zebra and Printronix printers. Microscan is considering integration with other leading thermal printers such as Sato, Datamax, Cognitive, and Intermec.
STANDARD CONFIGURATION INCLUDES
- LVS® 7500 Software with License Dongle
- Calibration Card (NIST Traceable)
- Read Head
- Sensor and Encoder (785 PPR)
- Base Plate
- Mounting Bracket
- Adjustable Docking Plate
- USB Cable 2.0 Certified 6 feet (1.8 m)
- Power Supply 5V
- Power Cord (for United States customers only)
- Stop Motion Interface Unit
- Two Allen Keys
- 21-CFR Part 11 Compliant Ready
- LVS® 7500 Operations Manual, Installation Guide
- 1 Year Workmanship Warranty
- GS1 General Specifications- Data Matrix for Healthcare, Data Matrix (ECC 200), EAN/UPC, UCC/EAN-128
- ISO Conformance Standards - ISO/IEC 15415, 15416, 15426-1, 15426-2,TR 29158 (DPM Cat 0)
- 1D Symbologies: Aztec, Coda bar, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Data Bar expanded, EAN-13, EAN-13 (2-digit supplemental), EAN-13 (5-digit supplemental), EAN-8, GS1-128, GS1 Databar Limited, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar14, 2 of 5 (ITF) Laetus, Pharmacode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, UPC-A, UPCA (2 digit supplemental), UPC-A (5 digit supplemental), UPC-E, UPC-E (2 digit supplemental), UPC-E (5 digit supplemental)
- 2D Symbologies: Data Matrix, ECC200 Data Matrix,GS1 Data Matrix Interleaved, Micro QR Code, QR Code
MINIMUM 1D Narrow Bar Width:
- Read only: 6.3 mils (.0063'') (.160 mm)
- Verification: 8.8 mils (.0088'') (.223 mm)
MINIMUM 2D Cell Size:
- Read Only: 10.0 Mils (.0100'') (.254 mm)
- Verification: 12.5 Mils (.0125'') (.317 mm)
*Additional standards & symbologies supported, contact CodeSource if you have a question about your specific standard or barcode type!
- 5.4” (138mm) Read Head
- Light Tower with Interface
- Internal Rewind Bracket
- Motor driven take up nip roll (designed for fan-fold)
- HMI – Multi 7500 system Interface and Display