Fixed Location Desktop Verifier
The LVS-9510 is an offline verification system that can verify both linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) barcodes for FDA UDI compliance. The LVS-9510 can automattically determine the barcode symbology, and calculate narrowest bar width and aperature need to properly evaluate the code. The LVS-9510 comes equipped with multiple verification standards built in, including ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI standards.
Detailed Grading and Reports
With every succesful verification, the LVS-95XX software generates a detailed grading report that provides insight about the code's print quality, but also validates the syntax and formatting of information within the code for the applicable standard. The LVS-95XX software automatically saves these grades and reports, which helps maintain high levels of quality assurance to meet FDA requirements.
Certified UDI Verification for Medical Devices
Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers. 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries. Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, Matrix (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
*The LVS-9510 was formerly known as the Integra 9510 by Label Vision Systems, and is a replacement for the LVS Integra 9505
- Height: 10.5” (266.7 mm)
- Width: 11.125” (282 mm)
- Diameter: 9.062” (230 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
- Cable: USB 2.0 A plug to B plug cable 1.8m (6 ft.)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 36° C (50° to 86° F)
- Storage Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 70% (non-condensing)
CAMERA AND ILLUMINATION
- Camera: Monochrome 5.0 megapixel camera
- Field of View: 3” (76mm) to over 6” (152mm)(dependant on model)
- Lighting: Red Filter Illumination (660nm), White Light, Optional clear window available
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC, CE, UL
The LVS-9510 is available in multiple configurations including:
- 1.75" FoV: Minimum X Dimension: 3 mil 1D, 4.5 mil 2D
- 3.0" FoV: Minimum X Dimension: 4 mil 1D, 5.9 mil 2D
- 4.0" FoV: Minimum X Dimension: 6 mil 1D, 9.0 mil 2D
- 4.5'' FoV: Minimum X Dimension: 7 mil 1D, 9.8 mil 2D
- 6.25'' FoV: Minimum X Dimension: 9.4 mil 1D, 13.1 mil 2D
*All options can also be outfitted with a clear window to replace the standard red window
- GS1 General Specifications- Data Matrix for Healthcare, Data Matrix (ECC 200), EAN/UPC, UCC/EAN-128
- Health Industry Barcode (HIBC)
- ISO Conformance Standards - ISO/IEC 15415, 15416, 15426-1, 15426-2,TR 29158 (DPM Cat 0)
- 2D Symbologies: Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Aztec Code, MaxiCode, GS1-128 with CC-A, CC-B, or CC-C
- Linear Symbologies: Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, DataBar, DataBar Expanded and Limited, DataBar Omnidirectional, DataBar Stacked and Truncated, EAN/JAN-13
*Additional standards & symbologies supported, contact CodeSource if you have a question about your specific standard or barcode type!
- EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card: The LVS-9510 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
- EAIV Software Upgrade: Enhanced Application Identifier Verification (EAIV) option verifies that all GS1 Application Identifiers, such as Expiration Date, Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), and Batch Number, embedded in the data structure of a GS1 barcode match the data programmed in the EAIV feature by the user.