Flexible Handheld UDI or UID Barcode Verifier
Ensure your UDI/UID barcoding requirements are being met using the Microscan LVS-9580 verification system. The LVS-9580 features a 5.0 megapixel camera, capable of verifiying linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes up to 3 inches wide and 2.25 inches tall. The LVS-9580 comes equipped with multiple verification standards built in, including ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, UDI, and UID/MIL-STD-130.
Detailed Grading and Reports
With every succesful verification, the LVS-95XX software generates a detailed grading report that provides insight about the code's print quality, but also validates the syntax and formatting of information within the code for the applicable standard. The LVS-95XX software automatically saves these grades and reports, which helps maintain high levels of quality assurance to meet FDA requirements.
Operator Permissions and Role Customization
Using the LVS-95XX software, adminstrators can set user profiles and roles for their operators. Operators on the floor can log into these profiles using a password, and are then given limited or unlimited access based on the adminstrator's plan. By assigning roles and profiles, adminstrators can better manage day to day operations, and ensure the LVS-9580's settings are maintained and consistant throughout use.
*The LVS-9580 was formerly known as the Integra 9580 by Label Vision Systems.
- Height: 8.5” (215.9 mm)
- Width: 4.75” (120.6 mm)
- Depth: 5.5” (139.7 mm)
- Weight: 16.7oz. (.47 kg)
- Cable: USB 2.0 A plug to Mini-B plug cable 3m (10 ft.)
- Operating Temperature: 4° to 46° C (40° to 115° F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
CAMERA AND ILLUMINATION
- Camera: 5.0 megapixel camera
- Field of View: 3.0'' horizontal FoV, 2.25'' vertical FoV
- Lighting: Red Filter Illumination (660nm)
- RoHS Compliant
- FCC, CE, UL
- GS1 General Specifications- Data Matrix for Healthcare, Data Matrix (ECC 200), EAN/UPC, UCC/EAN-128
- Health Industry Barcode (HIBC)
- ISO Conformance Standards - ISO/IEC 15415, 15416, 15426-1, 15426-2,TR 29158 (DPM Cat 0)
- 2D Symbologies: Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Aztec Code, MaxiCode, GS1-128 with CC-A, CC-B, or CC-C
- Linear Symbologies: Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, DataBar, DataBar Expanded and Limited, DataBar Omnidirectional, DataBar Stacked and Truncated, EAN/JAN-13
*Additional standards & symbologies supported, contact CodeSource if you have a question about your specific standard or barcode type!
- EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card: The LVS-9580 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.
- EAIV Software Upgrade: Enhanced Application Identifier Verification (EAIV) option verifies that all GS1 Application Identifiers, such as Expiration Date, Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), and Batch Number, embedded in the data structure of a GS1 barcode match the data programmed in the EAIV feature by the user.