MIL-STD-130 Compliance Verification of Direct Part Marking
The Microscan UID Compliance Verifier series includes the DPM (for direct part marks) and the LDP (for labels and data plates), providing reliable compliance with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) mandated Unique Identification (UID) policy in accordance with MIL-STD-130 and DFAR 252.211-7003. The UID DPM Verifier is designed for verifying and validating UII Data Matrix created with any direct part marking technology, including laser, dot peen, chemical etch and others.
Automated Reporting Tool
The Microscan DPM Verifier offers an automatic reporting tool that archieves and backs up each report for a repeatable and quality assured verification process. These report can be easily referenced in the form of PDF for auditing purposes. Each report is detailed and includes print quality inspection, as well as validation of syntax and formatting of the UID code information.
For maximum flexibility within any application or workspace, the DPM Verifier can be used as a standalone desktop unit, portable verifier or mounted to an optional stand. The Microscan DPM Verifier's legs can be adjusted to fit to a wide variety of part sizes, making it easy to slid parts underneath the verification window.
- Height: 11.06” (280.92 mm)
- Width: 10.0” (254 mm)
- Diameter: 13.0” (330.2 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
- Cable: Ethernet for Standard Interface
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
CAMERA AND ILLUMINATION
- Image Field: 1.19'' x 0.86'' ( 30.2 mm x 21.8 mm)
- Minimum Element Size: 0.0075'' (0.19 mm)
- Lighting: Embedded Class I LED, 640 nm, Diffuse Perpendicular (90°) light, Medium Angle 45° (45Q), Low Angle 30° (30Q, 30T, and 30S)
- Certfied ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- FCC, CE, UL/cUL, CB
- Calibration Card
- DPM Stand