All Purpose Printers with Exceptional Print Accuracy
The A+ series printers are the top-selling industrial thermal printer offered by Cab. With a focus on reliability, easy of use, and convenient operation, the A+ series printers are a great starter option for customers requiring in-house printing to support their business needs. The A+ series of printers are made of high-quality materials and are perfectly matched in terms of shape and function. Extensive peripherals and software enable customized solutions – at any time.
Configurable for Stand-Alone or PC Based Operations
Regardless of whether the A+ printer is operated as a stand-alone solution, a PC application, or in a network, it is always up to the mark. The high-speed processor ensures both fast job processing and immediate label output.
Extensive Peripherals and Software for Customized Solutions
The cab A+ series offers a wide range of customizable features and accesories to meet your labeling needs. Options for the A+ series include the basic printer with tear bar or the dispensing version which can be combined with a variety of applicators to create automated print and apply systems.
CAB A2+ Printers
- DPI's Available- 300, 600
- Material Width- 4mm - 63mm (.15 to 2.48 inches)
- Ribbon Width- 57mm Max (2.24 inches)
- Dimensions- 274 x 446 x 190mm (10.78 x 17.55 x 7.48 inches)
- Weight- 18.74 lbs
- Communication Interfaces- RS232, USB, Ethernet, Secondary USB for external operations, Memory Card Slot, Wireless LAN
Cab A+ Series Printers
Cab A2+ For small labels with high print accuracy
- Print Resolution DPI: 300, 600
- Print Width: 54.2mm, 57mm
- Print Speed: 150, 100
Cab A4+ Top-selling industrial workhorse
- Print Resolution DPI: 203, 300, 600
- Print Width: 104mm, 105.6mm, 105.6mm
- Print Speed: 250, 250, 100
Cab A6+ Wide option for larger labels
- Print Resolution DPI: 203, 300
- Print Width: 168mm, 162.6mm
- Print Speed: 200, 200
Cab A8+ Extra wide option for pallet or barrel labels
- Print Resolution DPI: 300
- Print Width: 216mm
- Print Speed: 150
Used to cut paper labels, self-adhesive labels, cardboard, textiles, or synthetic materiasl as well as heat shrink tubes. A Perforation cutter is also available to perforate material for later manual separation.
The external rewinder accessory can be fit to any of the A+ series printers to spool printed labels back onto a reel for later use. Labels can optionally be wound either inner or outer side. The electronicly controlled swing arm ensures a smooth and tight winding process.